Unit 302 3/F, 17 Vatican Building, Vatican City Drive, BF Resort Village, Talon Dos, Las Pinas City, Metro Manila, 1740, Philippines
Remote work from: Philippines
November 4, 2021
- Agile Method / Scrum
- Master in Git hub
- Master in WHM/Cpanel
- Object-Oriented Programmer
- Experience Cloud Hosting (Google/AWS/Vultr)
- Experience with Elementor Builder
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with WordPress Plugin
- Experience with Fullstack
- 3+ Experience
- Supervised and doing the core programming
- Excellent Tagalog Language and English in both written and verbal communication
- Has their own laptop or desktop
- Have own internet connection
- Will also work at the office
- Attend meetings
- Experienced and knowledgeable in WordPress
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Security+ Certification
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to express key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving – identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- We can also give you more benefits if we really see your consistency.
- Bonus, etc...
at least 3 Contacts are required for call verification.
We are looking for a FullStack Wordpress Website Designer / Developer. Send us your resume at [email protected]