We are looking for a well-rounded web designer who can help us continuously improve our customers’ experience while interacting with our business online.
As our Web Designer, you're involved interacting with our marketing team and developer in the creation/maintenance of web pages, email marketing templates, and other graphic design tasks.
You’d be a perfect fit for the role if you are creative, proactive, and a strategic thinker; with a willingness to learn and grow with our business.
What you’ll bring in:
- A bachelor's degree in Art, Computer Science, Design, Information Technology, Multimedia Arts or the like
- At least 1 years' experience in web design or a similar field
- Knowledgeable in UI and UX best practices
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and other technologies involved with website creation
- Advanced knowledge in the Adobe Creative Cloud design tools
- Advanced knowledge web design tools such as Adobe XD and/or Figma
- Up-to-date knowledge of design trends and best practices
- Requirement: Portfolio link of design works
What We Offer
- A full-time, dayshift, hybrid work
- Competitive salary package
- Maintain your work-life balance with a day shift position and a manageable workload
- Work closely and efficiently with our in-house web developer and marketing team
This is where you’ll shine:
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continuously improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Assist in creating business graphic design needs
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy