Unit 302 3/F, 17 Vatican Building, Vatican City Drive, BF Resort Village, Talon Dos, Las Pinas City, Metro Manila, 1740, Philippines
Remote work from: Philippines
Fullstack / WordPress Developer
- Experience with Elementor Builder
- Experience with working in other agencies
- Experience with Digital Marketing
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with Wordpress Plugin
- Experience with Fullstack and Object-Oriented Programming
- Excellent Tagalog Language and English in both written and verbal communication
- Excellent in Designing converting and implementation to website design
- Excellent in Research
- Excellent in Development using WordPress
- Excellent in backend and front end.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in WordPress
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Security+ Certification
- Strong Communication Skills - be able to express key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- Can do Attitude!
- Fresh Grad is welcome
- upon regularization
- Bonus and etc...
at least 3 Contacts are required for call verification.
We are looking for a FullStack Wordpress Website Designer / Developer. Send us your resume at [email protected]